Free HotSpot Wi-Fi on the territory and along the via Francigena
(Internet access for smartphone, i-phone and computer.)
- Villa Mansi, parking area
- Villa Torrigiani, parking area
- Badia di Cantignano, courtyard of the Church
- Matraia, courtyard of the Church
- Valgiano, courtyard of the Church
- S. Gennaro – Palazzo Bocella
- Marlia, infopoint
- S. Leonardo in Treponzio, infopoint
- S. Andrea di C.to, Borgo delle Camelie, town of the Camellias
- Lammari, Laghetti, public park
- Capannori, town hall, Piazza Aldo Moro
- Capannori, public park
- Vorno, Tourist reception point
- Capannori, Scuola elementare – via Carlo Piaggia, Primary school
- Capannori – via Carlo Piaggia – Palazzo della Cultura
- Vorno – town centre, Tourist reception point
- Capannori – Nottolini volleyball, Public gymnasium
- Capannori, northern area of the parking lot
- Capannori, Mensa comunale, public refectory
- Carraia, industrial area, parking lot
- Lunata – Sanctuary of Madonnina
Wireless spots with Codice QR (to download touristic information). NO INTERNET ACCESS.
HOT SPOT WI-FI free Internet access one hour per day + Codice QR (to download touristic information).
What is the QR Code?
QR Codes are spreading innovations that are used to replace visiting cards or Post-it cards on which people annotate addresses, telephone numbers and web sites. A QR Code is a matrix code (also known as bi-dimensional bar code) created by a Japanese corporation. "QR" means "Quick Response". By scanning a QR Code (QuickMark) you can memorize different pieces of information, always available without the necessity of typing them in your terminal. It is a great time-saver.
In order to scan the QR Code, the QuickMark software or similar are required. These softwares are often preinstalled on various models of telephone, smartphone and palmtop.